Not backing up new files from source drive

Alan Hart

16 Sep, 2013 02:54 AM

New files created on the source drive are not backed up to the destination drive.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Rob Compton on 16 Sep, 2013 07:47 PM

Alan,

I see the the clone is updating each time CCC runs and no errors are reported. Can you give me some more information. Is this a particular kind of file? can you take a screenshot of the source and destination showing the files?

Best wishes,
    Rob

Rob Compton
    Bombich Software, Inc.
    http://www.bombich.com

For Carbon Copy Cloner support, please post questions to the Bombich Software Help Desk
    http://help.bombich.com

2. 3 Posted by Alan Hart on 17 Sep, 2013 08:31 PM

It seems to be working fine now. I'm not sure why I didn't see new files created on the source drive appear in the directory of the target drive after a cloning operation.

Regards,

Alan Hart
    Pacific Shine Group
    (310) 384-1453 (Direct)

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender directly.

3. Rob Compton closed this discussion on 18 Sep, 2013 01:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac